REMINDER: Decision on PegasusLife controversial plans for Knowle will be taken next week, by the Council’s Development Management Committee (DMC). The meeting, on Tuesday 6th December, starts at 10.30 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Knowle, Sidmouth EX10 8HL.
PLEASE NOTE: EDDC now allows only five speakers for, and five against, such a planning application, despite its designation as ‘major’. SPEAKERS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE …See EDDC’s terms and conditions, copied here:
- ‘To speak on an application at Development Management Committee you must have submitted written documents during the consultation stage of the application. Please note that any representations received during the consultation stage will have been summarised and addressed in the Planning Officer’s report, and therefore the Committee members will be aware of the points raised.
- You can register your wish to speak on an application from 10am TODAY (Monday 28 Nov) up until 12 noon this Thursday (1st December ), by leaving a message on 01395 517525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details:
- telephone number
- the reference number at the top of the email/letter sent to you
- the application number/address
- whether you wish to speak in support or against the application
- if you agree to your details being published on the website’
Full details at this link: ufm41 ‘
Due to what many see as starkly threadbare reasoning in the Officers’ recommendation for approval of the application; the number of planning considerations it makes light of; and the controversial issues at the heart of this major application, a high public presence is expected.